Thursday, August 25, 2022

Fistful of Lead - Galactic Heroes - Imperial Scout Troopers

Welcome back fellow Grognards and Young Guard!

I'm playing a little catch-up with my postings, getting ever closer to breaking the old 2021 painting record.  Glad you could join me for another blog.

Today, I'm posting my work on Imperial Scouts.  These guys are the lightly armored front men of the Imperial forces.  With or without their speeder bikes, they still are a force to reckon with!  Models are by Fantasy Flight.








I look forward to getting a squad of these Imperials on the table soon to hunt down some Rebel scum!

Until next time, keep your blaster at the ready and your speeder bike running and GAME ON!


PAINTED MINIATURES SCOREBOARD:

2021 Painted Miniatures: 169

2022 Painted Miniatures: 124 (slowly catching my record for 2021!)

No comments:

Post a Comment