Sunday, April 4, 2021

Grognard's New Beginning

As the title says, this is a new beginning.  I've always talked about starting a blog related to my hobby passions and just never seemed to have the time.  Recent events in my life have wisely reminded me that we all have an unknown amount of time, so we need to make the most of the time we are given.

So, I've decided to start this blog.  In the times of COVID, the gaming community has endeavored to stay strong; each of us finding ways to continue our hobby and the joys of tabletop gaming.  Some turned to solo gaming, some to reading (and writing) blogs about the latest projects.  Others finally turned to that pile of plastic and metal that we all have tucked in our closets, desks, junk rooms, etc. and got to painting them.  Of course, there is always room for more!

My hope here is to also stay in touch with old friends, scattered across the country, and talk about the hobby that makes us all one, wargaming.  In this journey, I hope to meet many like minded folks along the way, who will allow me to pull from the dusty bag of wargaming memories from time to time, show off new projects, ramble on about wargaming and maybe, just maybe, bring in some new followers to our wargaming world.

So here's to 2021 and turning a new page in my history!





No comments:

Post a Comment