Thursday, September 8, 2022

AWI - Rebels and Patriots - Game Markers

 Welcome fellow Grognards and Young Guard!  

Today we make a brief step away from a Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away and jump back to AWI or Revolutionary War gaming!

As a fan of the Osprey Daniel Mersey titles, I decided to make my own set of game markers for Rebels and Patriots.  They are loosely based on the markers used for Dragon Rampant that can be commercially purchased.

The difference in my markers is that I placed the unit status on one side and the effect on the opposite side for quick reference.

If you followed by Fistful of Lead marker creation post, these were made in similar fashion.  I had to lay out the chips on a word document as a table and then printed them out.  These paper markers were glued to square wooden chips from Hobby Lobby.  Instead of applying Mod Podge to these, I chose to use clear gloss spray paint.  This is much faster and works just as well.






Hope you enjoyed this little diversion...so get your chits together and GAME ON!


PAINTED MINIATURES SCOREBOARD:

2021 Painted Miniatures: 169

2022 Painted Miniatures: 215

No comments:

Post a Comment