Sunday, July 26, 2026

Thundarr revisted

 Welcome Grognards and Young Guard!


I'm still playing catch-up in 2026, but I have painted a few things already this year.


I recently revisted the Thundarr, Ookla, and Princess Ariel I had previously posted.  I always wanted to add Ookla's bow and quiver but didn't know quite how to do it.

I finally found a bow and quiver from the GW Goblin Wolf Riders set that would work perfectly to place on his back.  I also decided to use some cardstock to create a strap for the quiver.  It turned out better than I had hoped.

I'm really happy with the touch up, add on, and rewash using Nuln oil.


















So, this brings my painted model total for 2026 to a whopping THREE miniatures!  

Don't fret as I feel the painting block I have beginning to fade away.

Until next post...Ookla! Ariel! Ride!!!!!! And GAME ON!

PAINTED MINIATURES SCOREBOARD:


2021 Painted Miniatures: 169


2022 Painted Miniatures: 214


2023 Painted Miniatures: 544


2024 Painted Miniatures: 174


2025 Painted Miniatures: 103


2026 Painted Miniatures: 3



No comments:

Post a Comment